The Exporter Growth Programme
The Exporter Growth Programme is a road-map to export success, tailored to the specific needs of your company but without any assessments.
The Benefits of the Exporter Growth Programme
- Help from independent specialist professionals to grow your exports
- Complete confidentiality about your business
- Relevant and practical learning materials written by exporters for exporters that are immediately applicable to your business
- Programme entirely delivered via distance learning so no need to go off-site
- Programme tailored meet your specific needs by industry sector
- Template documents on such aspects as Agency and Distributor agreements which save you thousands of dollars in legal fees
- Checklists on such essential requirements as Export Pricing or Selling
- Access to reliable online information on such things as foreign exchange rates
- Access to the largest collection of case studies on New Zealand exporters
- Increased productivity and export capability
- Accredited provider who has been quality assured by the global body IATTO
- Outstanding value for money as we have no expensive overheads!
The Exporter Growth Programme (EGP) has been specially designed in response to requests from those exporters who wish to have the same information as is required to achieve the Global Trade Professional (GTP) designation but who do not have the time to complete the Diploma of International Trade through distance learning.
The EGP therefore contains the same information as the Diploma but without the requirement to be assessed - which suits many individuals better. However, it also means that there is no award given and neither is the EGP eligible for GTP status - although you can transfer to the GTP route at any time without penalty.
How much does the Exporter Growth Programme Cost?
As a specialist distance-learning provider, the New Zealand School of Export has none of the overheads which larger institutions have to carry, so we can keep our costs down and still provide you with excellent resources and customer service.
The cost of the Exporter Growth Programme, comprising 8 modules in hard copy and electronic format, as well as 30 minutes business mentoring per week for up to 8 months is NZ$6960.00 +GST.
It is highly recommended that you undertake the Exporter Health Check before embarking on the Exporter Growth Programme.
Enrolment in the Exporter Growth Programme
Download the enrolment form for the Exporter Growth Programme here: Application for Enrolment - Exporter Growth Programme.pdf. Please fill in the details and:
- Attach and email the completed form to: email@example.com
- Fax it to: 06-356-1057, or
- Post to: New Zealand School of Export, PO Box 274, Palmerston North 4440
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
The New Zealand School of Export is registered to accept NZTE Capability Development Vouchers. Check the network of Regional Business Partners.
Page last updated 16 April 2013